Morris Joinery began life as a small workshop tucked away in Frankwell, Shrewsbury in the 1920’s. From here a small team of craftsmen delivered the bespoke joinery requirements for Morris & Company.
By 1976 the work increased, and new premises at Silkmoor were built where our joiners serviced the company’s growing number of properties.
In 2009 with the business and our reputation continuing to grow, the decision was made to move to our present state of the art premises on the outskirts of Shrewsbury at Bicton Business Park.
Today, Morris Joinery continues to thrive, servicing not only Morris & Company, but a growing number of private and public sector developers, builders and individuals offering traditional and contemporary tailor-made products and services.